Advanced SEO From A Finance Perspective
I went from peddling stocks for Morgan Stanley to building internet businesses, and I use this website as my personal laboratory for 2 things:
- Share the results of my content tests and SEO experiments
- Write about how I approach advanced SEO
I have leveraged search to organically grow websites to millions of visitors, several times, without spending $1 on paid advertising. I approach SEO from a technical and mathematical perspective, using information architecture and analysis to guide my projects, and then I test everything as often as possible.
Sign up for free updates on SEO strategies and conversion optimization tests.
- Keyword Research for SEO
- Advanced SEO For Ecommerce
- Building a Keyword Matrix
- Attracting High Quality Links
- How To Get Started with Split Testing
- Dissecting Your SERP Competitors
- Increasing Your Profits From Search
If you are new to search you might appreciate some of my resource lists:
About Nick Eubanks
A finance nerd turned SEO, I have been building websites for nearly a decade. My most successful internet businesses lean heavily on search and user experience.
I am currently the Vice President of Digital Strategy at W.L. Snook & Associates, where we sell hundreds of thousands of traffic cones, among other safety control products. I am also a Managing Partner at Factor Media and the Organizer of Philly’s user experience meetup Shame On UX.
I have helped companies of all sizes including Thomson Reuters, Morgan Stanley, IBM, Comcast and many others.
You May Have Seen Me On:
Sign up to find out my strategies, for free.
What People Are Saying…
Nick has a wealth of SEO knowledge. A quick 20 minute call turned into a ton of notes and to do’s to execute on. His passion and excitement or what’s coming in the world of search is contagious. Amazing expert.
- Dan Martell, Founder, Clarity
Wow everyone should be reading @nick_eubanks blog seonick.net
- Dave Snyder, Director, SteelCast
SEO Nick is among a small set of blogs I go to knowing I’ll always get value
- Paul May, CEO, BuzzStream
Nick was awesome. Got 5+ concrete tips on UX and marketing strategy in less than 1/2 an hour. Nick has a great mind for positioning and marketing.
- Scott Krager, Founder, SERPs.com
Nick is an online marketing expert; from SEO and conversion rate optimization to user-focused functionality, Nick can work on any project and improve results.
- Mark Kennedy, CEO, SEOM Interactive
Suddenly I was in a business that is growing faster than I could have imagined.
- Caral Firestone-Parris, Creator, Emergency Dentist 24/7
An extremely talented and proactive web strategist, Nick has a strong digital marketing background and thinks like a businessman – a business owner.
- Mark Gaeto, Managing Director, Falcon Capital Partners
Nick is an SEO expert that produces results and is fun to work with.
- Alice Bast, Executive Director, National Foundation for Celiac Awareness
Nick’s knowledge of internet marketing is second to none.
- John Frehse, Senior Partner, Core Practice Partners
Questions? Contact Me…
Please feel free to ask me anything; I read and answer every email.
Easiest: Use the contact form
Fastest: Reach out to me on Twitter
Email: me [a/t] nickeubanks [d/o\t] com