SEO Tips and Case Studies
From in The Trenches
Sick of all the bullshit and snake oil being peddled by SEO Experts that have no clue what they’re doing? If you are looking for real SEO case studies, real data, and actual insights, you’ve come to the right place.
SEO has exploded horizontally, and it seems every place you look there’s a new SEO Guru toting their proven strategy to top the SERP’s, never mind they work a 9 to 5 as a barista and can’t show a single website producing any traffic or revenue.
Not me. I’m a founder, advisor, and investor in several successful online businesses. From ecommerce and lead generation to software and content publishing, my collective ventures gross over $20 million annually. Find out more about me ›
I own and operate websites for a living. This is my full-time job, and it’s all I do.
Looking for helpful articles and how to’s? Check out my SEO Blog ›
Sign up for free updates on SEO strategies and conversion optimization tests.
First time? Start here.
These are my most popular articles, they will give you a taste of what this website is about.
- How To Grow a New Website to Over 100,000 Visitors Per Month
- How I Doubled Traffic To Over 200,000 Visitors Per Month, Overnight
- How To Do Keyword Research For SEO
- Advanced SEO For Ecommerce: How To Maximize Your Keyword Spread
- How To Optimize Any Page For Your Target Keywords
- How to Build A Keyword Matrix [and Why You Need One]
What Others Are Saying
Quick, to the point and tactical. Just what I was hoping for.
- Andy O’Dower, Director of Strategy, Discovery Communications
Nick has a wealth of SEO knowledge. His passion and excitement for what’s coming in the world of search is contagious. Amazing expert.
- Dan Martell, Founder, Clarity.fm
Wow everyone should be reading SEONick.net.
- Dave Snyder, Director, CopyPress
SEO Nick is among a small set of blogs I go to knowing I’ll always get value.
- Paul May, CEO, BuzzStream
Nick is an SEO Wizard! This guy thinks outside-the-box – we got some great ideas on how to setup our internal site structure. Nick is one of the best when it comes to building a site architecture that Google rewards, based around contextual relevancy.
- Kim Roach, Founder, Buzz Blogger
Nick identified some issues to work on and some approaches to tackle them. He was able to answer and give me responses to a broad spectrum of SEO issues related to panda, penguin and domain authority. Thanks Nick!
- Angel Donovan, Founder, Dating Skills Review
Nick was awesome. Got 5+ concrete tips on UX and marketing strategy – he has a great mind for positioning and marketing.
- Scott Krager, Founder, SERPs.com
Nick gave tactical advice around 3 main ways to improve our SEO focused pages. Quality advice that will definitely provide ROI. Thanks Nick!
- Vijay Jeyapalan, Director of Marketing, Unhaggle
Nick was great, and gave a great roadmap!
- Nate Larking, Co-Founder, Developed Sports
Ready To Get Started With SEO?
Check out my step-by-step guide: How To Do Keyword Research For SEO
For everything else, check out my SEO blog ›